I'm joining in the MQG QuiltCon link party so here's a photo of moi and five moderately interesting things about myself.
|I will not be wearing the ears at QuiltCon. Also, that's my mom.|
1. I'm pregnant. Ok, this one's a little more than moderately interesting. We are expecting baby #2, a boy, at the end of May!
|I am wearing this exact outfit today, shoes and all, completely by coincidence.|
2. This might be a little bit of an over share but BFD: We wanted kid #2 to be at least two years younger than Ginny (whose birthday was in January) and I knew that I didn't want to go to QuiltCon with a newborn or (even worse) have to stay home because I was 8 months pregnant. So...we planned the pregnancy around QuiltCon. Is that nuts? I don't think so, especially not now that I'm 5 and a half months pregnant, feeling great and ready to go next week!
3. I ate King Cake for breakfast and lunch today. It's a holiday! I swear I don't eat like that all of the time.
4. I played the fife and marched in parades wearing a period uniform for over a decade as a youth as a member of a fife and drum corps. Other instruments I've played with (very) mixed results include piano, alto sax, flute, baritone horn and ukulele.
5. I have bachelors degrees in math and computer science, neither of which relate to my career which is stop motion animation.